Sunday, July 5, 2009

Embrace life - Donut card

Hi everyone,

Donut card has been around for a while. The image inside the window really catches my eyes. This card was made when my family was on holiday a while ago. I brought stamping equipment with me so I could have a stamping session with some friends. A lot of talking was done, along with stamping, punching, cutting, etc.

Embrace life is one of my favour sets (I have so many favour sets – that’s why I became a demo J ). Sometimes, it took me a while before I actually like a stamp set but this set was my “love at the first sign”.

Supplies list

Stamps: Embrace life, All Scallops
Cardstock: Ruby red, Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Inks: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Basic Grey
Punches: Scallop Edge, Word Window
Others: River Rock double stitched ribbon, DSP Ginger Blossom, Blender pen

Thanks for visiting
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment